Delkevic exhaust systems ( gsx750)

berty

had a 4-2 with stubby cans for a  short while... i say a short while cos even with their db killer in the  fuckers used to resonate like some wailing banshee. the mrs wouldn't go on the back as they were just the right length for her to have the full effect at motorway speeds... they came with the bike and lasted maybe 3-4 months. thats my opinion, the longer silencers may be better but imo the stubby cans are too loud and have an odd raspy sound to them

1 hour ago, berty said:

Yep they look to be a good price - but it begs the question - why ? 

Any more first hand experience info would be good . Cheers 

I've got one of their end cans, quality is good and solid. Price may be cheaper 'cos they don't seem to advertise aggresively so must be able to keep costs dow. Phone them up and speak to them... that's what I did.

Have the 4-into-1 Delkevic on my '80 GS1100E. Quality is excellent and they're bronzing nicely with use. I'm running the system with no muffler, just a baffle in the collector... you'd think it'd be super loud but it's not. No louder than the the 4-into-1 full system on my '83 GS1100E. Better value for the money than the Mac and V&H systems IMHO. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hayabuser said:

Have the 4-into-1 Delkevic on my '80 GS1100E. Quality is excellent and they're bronzing nicely with use. I'm running the system with no muffler, just a baffle in the collector... you'd think it'd be super loud but it's not. No louder than the the 4-into-1 full system on my '83 GS1100E. Better value for the money than the Mac and V&H systems IMHO. 

Some pics would be good.......:D

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Hayabuser said:

How do you think they fair on performance vs the v&h - much difference ?