1984 GSX-550 colour wiring diagram

Hi there. 

I've inherited my dads 1984 GSX-550 (UK Model) - link below to the bike - but it's a rolling chassis at the moment as my dad was working on it as a project back. I've taken over and getting ready to get going.

Want to check the wiring on it (it's old, so it's really shagged, may need a new one built). I have the Haynes manual, but it's in black and white, i'm wondering if anyone has access to a colour version of it you can share? 

I was also wondering if anyone knows if it's the same wiring harness as the GS-550? As there is some resources online that could help, but can't find a definitve answer to that online. 

Any help would be grateful... I just want to 'fire it up' to make sure the engine turns over etc before I take it all apart for a full restoration.

Thanks

https://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/suzu/suzuki_gsx550es 84.htm

The Haynes maybe in Black & White but all the colours are noted on the wire routes - its not that tricky to follow! Only real difference between the GS and GSX will be ignitions ( points vs electronic ) also the daft light feed wired from the RR on the GS, so potentially interchangeable although nothing is guaranteed!