Hi PASIS , yes we are talking 1000 , with regards to your , crankshaft timing disc recommendation  , does that involve a engine strip down ? Thing is I’m looking to do as little Mechanical work as poss atm , as I just want 2 Chuck the thing together quick as , do a track day or 2 . Then next winter do tare- downs etc ?! So would it be easier , if poss to put a K2 Ecu  on with the engine ?! 

4 hours ago, Smithy said:

Hi PASIS , yes we are talking 1000 , with regards to your , crankshaft timing disc recommendation  , does that involve a engine strip down ? Thing is I’m looking to do as little Mechanical work as poss atm , as I just want 2 Chuck the thing together quick as , do a track day or 2 . Then next winter do tare- downs etc ?! So would it be easier , if poss to put a K2 Ecu  on with the engine ?! 

To replace this disc, you need to remove the cover of the starter drive mechanism, remove the overrunning clutch, remove the camshafts, remove the timing chain, and then you will get to this disc.
Otherwise, the new engine will not start with K2 ECU.

• Like 1

Sounds a lot of work , 2 me ?!
I’ll take your word 4 it bud , you obviously know yr Onions ! So glad 4 people like u ! I’ll  get my m8 2 do it 4 me ?! Prob have 2 plaster a ceiling 4 him or some other building job in return ?!!! But hay ho , if it gets me 2 Brands ASAP , it’ll be worth the trowel work ?! 
Cheers 

• Like 1