GSX 750ES Carb Inlet Manifold Rubbers

Hi Guys

Looking for a set of Rubber inlet manifolds for a 1983 GSX750esd. Cannot be found in NZ, so figure I need to look overseas. Eblag short of useless in this respect.

Any hints, links etc appreciated.

The old set are as hard as rocks, and are cracked in places, so not wanting to put the old ones back on the engine.

Cheers

6 hours ago, DopeNessMonster said:

I got in a set for my '85 Katana just a couple days ago. Same engine I believe. They were from the Bay, but shipped from Japan. Here's the link to the seller's store page for them: https://www.cruzinimage.net/2018/11/06/1983-suzuki-gs750e-intake-set-insulator-4-intakes-boots-included/

Haven't fitted them yet, but the quality looks pretty good.

Hiya

Thanks for that. I guess I just dont have the patience to troll thru the thousdands of items to find what I want. I have ordered them just now - not bad conversion rate - less than $70NZ. Cant wait to see what they look like. Gotta be better than the current ones. Almost made me take a hamme rto the bike refitting them last time, as the rubber did not give.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 12:26 PM, DopeNessMonster said:

I got in a set for my '85 Katana just a couple days ago. Same engine I believe. They were from the Bay, but shipped from Japan. Here's the link to the seller's store page for them: https://www.cruzinimage.net/2018/11/06/1983-suzuki-gs750e-intake-set-insulator-4-intakes-boots-included/

Haven't fitted them yet, but the quality looks pretty good.

Hiya. They arrived last week and look the bomb! Can’t wait to fit them, but still working on the frame and wheels, so will be a couple of months away yet. Thanks for the link.