Will this work on my engine withouot choking?

Hello I'm a new guy here name's Mike 
I've got a Srad 750 I'm building using a 2002 Gsxr 750 engine.I'm in the process of gathering parts for my turbo build.

I've picked up T25 .42 /.46 from a Saab 9000 turbo now I'm wondering if this is a good turbo for my set up.

I'm planning on running stock compression but I have a water injection kit I'm planning on using as well http://www.snowperformance.net/category-s/110.htm

If I can I will try to fit in an intercooler as well.From what I've heard the turbo will make 15 Psi at the most and that should plenty enough for me.I'm hoping to make roughly 200 HP 

since the engine puts out 135 HP on the crank,I figure 50%power increase at 10-12 Psi.

One thing I've heard about is that the turbo can choke if it has to work beyond its range.

I'm really new to turbo charging but I have some friends who have built their own set ups.Iv'e picked up a plenum from a Busa from the same person i got the water injection kit from.

It fits on the throttle bodies but I might have to move the intake charge pipe and it already has a blow off valve installed on it.

Another thing will be the engine management and Iv'e heard good things about the Microsquirt set up.

Thanks for any help and advice you can give.

Mike

Not familiar with that turbo but I think it would be on its limits. But just my opinion. There is no need for intercooler if you have that water/meth injection. Usually there is no room for proper sized intercooler so it just acts as a visual thingy.