Advice needed

Sparky1074

I have a GSX1100EX and have been on the lookout for a standard four into two standard system forever but we all know it could be a very long wait. I have come across a complete exhaust in decent nick for sale but...its off an 83 GSX1100EZ.  The part numbers are the same for the 81 GSX ex and the 83 GSX ez and have been told it will fit. But to me they look slightly different...straighter. Can any of you gurus enlighten me as to whether it will or wont fit. Thanks David.

Thanks for that Rudeman, same over here but they are really thin on the ground now. One just sold over on your side of the pond for a really good price...but I faffed about so much trying to get a good price for shipping etc I was to late. I think if I am going to find one my only real chance will be in the States as its such a big place with a much dryer climate...I live in hope though. In the meantime I will probably get a V&H, I do have a Marvin on at the moment but it feels like its strangling the motor and sound a bit over silenced if you know what I mean. Thanks again David.