Gsx7/11 front end changes

berty

Hi all . Have decided its time to beef up the front end on my 7/11 et . 

If possible I want to try and keep from massive changes . ATM I have all original  750 et front end inc forks , clocks , lights , wheel , disc . 

I know the easy way would be simply putting on 1100 et forks ,  2 or 3mm difference I think on the thickness of each fork . ( will this make much difference ?? )

Am running on the rear a 1100 et arm , bandit 12 wheel with 170 , 530 chain with offset front sprocket . 

1170 wiseco with rs 36 Miks and 4-1 v+h . 

So other than the rear wheel - there has not been many visual changes . 

Any thoughts from those in the know please ?? 

Cheers 

Standard ali 1100et arm , 530 chain , 3/8th offset sprocket from  Debben , b6 calliper hung down , et rear sprocket carrier ( fits into b12 wheel and keeps chain inline )  , you will need to cut a v small amount off the inside of your sprocket cover . A 180 tyre will fit but you will then have about 3mm clearance - chain to tyre . Not enough in my books . U can drop chain size further, cut and shut frame  and loose strength on smaller chain etch etc etc . But for me a 170 works fine . Pm me if you get stuck . 

Meanwhile back to the front end and my forks pls ????

• Like 2