What a fcuking lump .....

imago

.... of a thing a GSX is. Mine's been under a dust sheet neglected for quite a while so I decided to dig it out and start sorting various bits, hopefully I'll finally get round to sorting the graphics out too. It was touch and go whether I'd have a heart attack or hernia first shoving it around to get it on the bench. xD

IMG_20200613_135036.jpg

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Badger76 said:

That's a clean looking bike..... :tu

Can't imagine it will take much to get it sorted.

No there's not a lot to do, just bits like fork seals etc. but while it's there I'll give it a good go through. You know how it goes, a little list builds up, then you park it up and sort of lose your mojo with it, threaten to sell it, it drops further down the list and so it goes. I've been meaning to get the stripes done on it for 10 years so I think it's time xD

It's been standing for 2 years now, the last time I rode it was at @Pete750ET's funeral. :(

5 minutes ago, Badger76 said:

Best not to make any rash decisions on the stripes! :D

xD It needs them on, I just couldn't decide between the red/orange or the two shades of blue. I'm fairly sure it'll be the two shades of blue, whichever it is it's never going to be a better time to get the tank emptied and away with the rest of the panels.

They just look better with them on, and it's more obvious when it's next to one (or two) with them.

P1000188.JPG

• Like 1