Oil cooler swap

There's a guy parting out a 2001 Bandit 1200 near me. I'd like to use the smaller, neater oil cooler on my build. 

I have the 750 Teapot oil cooler and it's huge and the oil lines are routed oddly because they were hidden behind plastic. Now the bike is naked. He sent some measurements and it looks like it will fit my frame/mounts. Any harm in swapping them out? 

I asked him for the oil lines and hardware, too. Think that will all swap over to the 750 engine and clear the exhaust, etc.?

No issues using the smaller bandit cooler. I'd guess Suzuki designed the teapot, they gave it the biggest cooler possible to hide under the jelly mould fairings.

The biggest problem I can see is with the oil lines. Both teapot and bandit have oil lines that are part braided and part solid bent pipe that follow the frame shape. They never sit right on different frames as there's no flexibility where you need it. You probably are better off buying some braided hose, fittings and take offs that match the cooler you are using and make your own set of lines.