CDI wiring - GSX750ES

Motovalet

As per title. Wiring my bike from scratch and need info on correct CDI wiring please? I’ve deduced feed to coils and ground but need specific information on wiring the kill switch and what is the green/white wire emitting from the pick up wiring as it enters the CDI? The stock wiring sends this up to the OE clocks and when connected it lights the side stand and oil light? It seems to be a positive cable? I’m binning the OE clocks and just running a rev counter and GPS speedo. Is this green/white a switched positive to power the CDI and coils? Lastly,  how do I wire an electronic rev counter from the coils please? TIA

I think the coils get orange with white stripe .   If white and green is between ignition rotor and cdi it must be timing right ?  I like the idea of a Sidestand  warning light tho , is that true wtf ... I think you need a circuit dia gram.   If u search for a manual on this site and on Google u should find both manual and circuit diagram , what exact bike is it ? Maybe someone can link it again