Gsxf7 wheels in b12 rear and slingshot front

How can i get a gsxf750 rear wheel with a 17mm diameter axle to sit happily in a b12 swingarm that usually has a 20mm axle.  Maybe use its own spacers .  Or would it be better to use the b12 axle and a different bearing , if such a thing exists .  Anyone have any good ideas ?

Similarly the gsxf front wheel has a 15mm axle and I want it to go in the 1990 750 forks that usually has 20mm axle. 

I'm trying to achieve matched colour wheels and slim down the back to get better chain clearance and maybe even fit a 530 chain for longevity.  There's some gsxf wheels up cheap. 

right FBOAB nice one geezer that is a good approach to the problem, find a white gsf6 rear wheel .   can oss confirm that gsxf6, sv6, rf6 are the same axle and rim size ? ie 20mm and 4.5 inch.  following on from this, is there another front wheel with the 20mm (i think) gsxr7 slingshot axle .  indeed other marques with these dimensions to get a matched pair......

the problem wit painting FBOAB is, it takes frickin ages to get a good finish, and it still wont be as good as a powdercoat, which both cost money and time,  and im all about the cheapness unfortunately