front sprocket identification

Sheep

I have a 17t sprocket I am wanting to replace with a 16t but I am unsure as to which make/model the 17 came off originally as it is not your standard EFE sprocket...I do have a code on the 17..it is JTF 1531-17 which relates to a JT sprocket but the one they list with that number has different dimensions to mine.I have searched for hours on various sites including the very informative JT site itself which has a sprocket almost identical to the one I need but only in 15t sizing,this has the code JTF 1535..This comes from a zx6r which would tally up with the zx7r back wheel/sprocket (in that it's all kwakanacker)...Yet when I type in a search for a 16t to fit a zx6r they do not share the same dimensions as the one on JT's site....

My sprocket is near as dammit 16mm thick,stepped on the back,flush on the front,to fit a 530 chain...(it has two 6mm tapped holes close to the shaft hole.ooer)

Does anyone have an idea what it could be...I do not want to have to buy half a dozen sprockets hoping to get lucky!!...it's either this or buy a flush 16t and space it out accordingly but I have a straight chain run with what I have and it's just easier to replace like for like...Cheers peeps.

I did originally type it in without the 1 in front but all I got in return was a load of spreadsheets for the American media or something lol....I will have another go

I've ordered a standard 16t and I will machine a spacer to suit...that will sort it ;)

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1