Jetting Suggestions

Just looking for a bit of advice here. I have a 79 GS1000E. It's all new internals, 3x over or 73 mm bore. The bike has the stock exhaust with 26 mm Mikuni Smooth Bores.

It has #102.5 Main and a #15 pilot. It feels a bit under fueled like this, not seriously though. So my Question is this. Would it make much difference jumping up slightly to a #105 main and a #20 pilot or am I just chasing a ghost using the stock exhaust and stock air box configuration? Could it possibly have the opposite affect of what I'm looking for? Thanks in advance for any guides or other suggestions.

If it's idling perfect, I'd leave the pilot jet alone. IIRC, those carbs have an air screw to play around with pilot jet air/fuel ratios. But I'd start with changing the main jet to the next size up, 105 and take it from there. 

With carbs, start with one change at a time or you won't know whats working or throwing you off.