Yet another carb issue……

Hi all….first things first, this site is great so many good reads, very skilled people out there and helpful….. anyway long story short carb issues, it seems so many people have grief with them me included, but after a sorting two sets of eblag carbs out, rough!, finally got 600f running with dynojet kit and twin pod K&Ns but still doesn’t tick over properly and revs rise and fall!!!!…. So after reading lots of comments about ditching them for vello-stacks/bell mouths I got a cheap set of gauzed bellmouths, had to file off flat edges to keep them straight and fitted them, did nothing else ….well fork-me!!! Result!!! It ticks over sweet….but still have slight lag as I accelerate away, something I have noticed on this site is some bell mouths are different length ie two middle ones are slightly longer can anyone tell me what difference it makes(sucking cleaner air)?…..another issue, my 1&4 cylinders are hotter 210c ish and 2&3 cooler 130c ish when fully warmed up…. Does that mean 1&4 to hot /lean and should turn out mix screws to richen up…..the bike does pull away all the way up rev range….

ill put an up date on this bitsa bike at a later date ie front end, 6A1BD828-589A-4C7E-A049-0B1970431DCB.thumb.jpeg.8f72ff474a0b1d175b3468747539db94.jpeg