Parts Source for GS550?

Need an exhaust valve for a GS550MZ, other than ebag, searches have been worthless. Would like to replace cam chain guides and other parts if possible but not at $100 shipped for a valve or $300 for a chain guide. Have restored Z1 and CB750 with easily reasonably priced parts, but this Suzi is kicking my butt on parts availability and cost. Don't use ebag, so guess I am on the dirty end of the stick. Are there any parts suppliers or bike salvage yards that are good to deal with for Suzuki parts? Will spend some time on for sales on this forum but search keeps kicking me out.

Thanks in advance, I am about to find a short pier to give this neat little bike a long push down.

Just saw that I need 50 posts to see the for sale. I will probably be dead before that happens, so maybe I should just junk the bike. Electronic world and constraints because of dishonest people sux. Glad I saw better years in the past.

• 2 weeks later...