Rearsets for an Inazuma 1200?

Hi all,

Does anybody know of any of the above? Suzuki didn't do the usual & use parts from one of their other models, it looks like, so I'm having a hard time finding any (unless I order them from Japan at rather too much money).

The mounting holes are 38mm apart; maybe someone know others (maybe even not-Suzuki?) that may fit?

I really don't want to spend too much money on them...

Thanks in advance for any advice! Pic of the bike attached, just because. ;)

sander001.jpg

• Like 1

Buy some Chinese ones and make your own adapter plates is the cheapest option you won’t get a lot of a adjustment on the right side as the exhaust/ rear footrest / frame don’t allow it  even the expensive Agras footrest only give you 50mm back  25 mm up 

On 6/5/2019 at 9:35 PM, 1100fred said:

Buy some Chinese ones and make your own adapter plates is the cheapest option you won’t get a lot of a adjustment on the right side as the exhaust/ rear footrest / frame don’t allow it  even the expensive Agras footrest only give you 50mm back  25 mm up 

I think this may be my only option, yes. I'll have to find someone who can make those for me...