What other exhausts will fit my gsxr 1100 1995

Standard ones - easy to find, just fit and ride.

There are aftermarket ones made for these bikes. Akrapovic, Yoshimura, Vance&Hines, etc. If you cand find one, go for it. Will probably fit with minimal hassle and looks best. I got myself a full Akra system from Eblag for €300, don't see these very often so I had to go for it. Generally you are able to find more used stuff for oil boilers as they were more popular, but I'm sure a few companies still offer brand new ones for fat old W.

Systems from oil cooled bikes can be made to fit, probably need some little modifications to do it, so not so easy any more and I wouldn't bother with standard headers. If you can get an aftermarket one and your heart does not start dripping blood for messing it up, it is an option.

Standard headers from GSX-R 1000 K1-K4 can be made to fit with force and heat, but the bends aren't quite right and they look all wrong. Aftermarket systems, probably can be adapted, too, but they need modifications as well, so not the easiest option.