The Zooma that refuses to die!!

crusty33

So this is a little picture montage of my inazuma 750 which is doing well to prove the suzuki 'unbreakable' theory.
It's been dropped, crashed, stolen (twice) and generally abused since birth.
It started out as a repossession auction win by my mate, 6mths old, less than 3k miles and pristine. . . That was not to last!!
Chris ragged it round bashing it off everything he saw, including right up the arse of a car while 'attempting' a stoppy!! xD
However, the little zooma just kept on going. I eventually felt sorry for it and bought it myself as a runabout and give it some love. . .That was not to last!!
I binned it within a fortnight by misjudging the 'double squeeze' brake effect, so I fixed it up (again) and my Mrs painted it black and glued, go faster, rubber spikes on it. 
We kept it alive over winter then sat it up while using the 'nice bike' (the blue sleeper I posted in air cooled) While it was sat there some kids decided to take pity on it and

let it go wandering! Thankfully they didn't get it running (it was that rough I couldn't actually tell what damage they'd done!) so I decided to treat it and strip it down for a makeover.
The entire bike was stripped, cleaned, dents removed and repainted, all new bearing etc etc. Apart from the crap brakes it rode fantastic. . . That was not to last!!
While visiting some mates in Liverpool, I woke up to find the zooma gone :( AGAIN :(
When it was found it was absolutely trashed, big style! I was just going to leave it in the compound but was going to get charged regardless, so I took it with the idea of salvaging some parts.
There was consolation, not only did the motor turn over but there was LOTS of blood stains where it must have pinned or dragged some little scrote down the road xD(y)
I'm weighing up the damage and decide the headstock and cradle is ok, so made a zzr 11 front end fit, bunged on a cx tank and bodged up a tyre as a rear guard!
She ran like this for a good few more years without any major dramas. . . That was not to last!!

Again I found myself at a loss and decided to build a chop, got so far through but got bored and wanted something else, so sold it to my mate in the club (a different Chris)
Chris decided he didn't like what I was doing so cut it about a bit more and made it his own.
The Zooma got thrashed and thoroughly abused once more, burnouts on the bar in holland as just one example! It took Chris all over Europe for the last 4yrs and always gave it stick, amazingly it's still going now!! We guesstimated (many speedos) one night that it must be coming up around the 150k miles mark with no major engine work!
It's becoming rather tired now so Chris is debating whether to retire or rebuild the motor, hopefully this won't be the last chapter.

gsx1.jpg

• Like 1