Exhaust

Pete57

All of the air/oil cooled motors have the same bore center dimensions, so head pipe fit into the ports are the same. Primary pipe length from the 750s to the 1100s may be different. 

The 750s in general will rev higher than the 1100s, so the primary pipes may be shorter. Add in that different the different strokes of the different motors will affect the cylinder height. Also, there may be some different oil pan dimensions that add or subtract material that can make a difference in fitment. I'm sorry if I am not giving you a fast and easy answer. I'm just giving you a handful of variables to ponder. If you are creative, you may be able fit something up that was unexpected. A small example of a non fit. I have a 1993 GSX1100G{1127 upper end}. I tried to fit a Bandit 1200 pipe to it, but the cases for the shafty were different enough from the Bandit, that there wasn't enough room for the primary pipes the clear the bottom of the cases. And this is BEFORE you consider possible clearance issues with the mid pipe to the frame, etc.

• Like 1