B12 ignition - resistor?

Captain Chaos

4 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

BTW - how did we get into 'side stand' switch deletion?

Frankly if peeps can't work out how, even with limited electrical knowledge, then they shouldn't be asking!. It is there for a reason - may be for the peeps who have to ask how to delete it? Sorry if that offends anyone ...............................deal with it LOL!

That is good point have to admit. Man hope this is last time I have man flu so spending more time on net then doing stuff. I must have temporary gone soft.

• 5 years later...
On 11/27/2018 at 2:32 PM, Ben Slabby said:

Here's my ropey sketch of the pinouts. The bottom left pin (on the block of 8) is connected to  earth via a 100ohm resistor. 

20181127_212754.jpg

Hi.I'm having the no spark issue as well. the engine spins over but no spark. Are you saying to cut the or/r wire on the lower left of the 8 block and run it to the bk/w wire on the 4 block and just blank off the cut ends. Thanks, Marty...

marty.miles44@gmail.com

Hi. I'm having the no spark issue as well. The engine spins over but there is no spark.  Are you saying to cut the Or/R wire on the lower left of the 8 block and splice a 100 ohm resistor into the Bk/W wire feeding the 4 block, and then just blank off the cut ends of the wires to let them wave in the wind? Thanks, Marty.