What Rocker arms can i use ?

Burholm

I have built a 1166cc with 1150 head.

Procut gearbox . Superhub clutch. Welded crank , wiseco piston.

What Rocker arms can i use? Gsxr 750/1100? Bandit 1200? 

Plus of course gsx1100/1150..

Are there different gsx rockers? Thick pad and thinner pad?

Sorry for bad English :-)

hat Rocker armkäss can i use? Gsxr 750 /1100 arms? Bandit 1200? I read that they are better. Why?

I have once test fitted rockers from oil cooled engine on GSX1100 head. Based on what I was able to measure the ratio was exactly the same. Fitment was slightly iffy. If I recall correctly some slight modification would have been required to make them work properly. Longer adjuster screws, grinding from here and there or something like that. But biggest problem for me was that contact pads are much narrower than cam lobes on air cooled engines. So I didn't want to risk long term reliability and kept using original rockers.

13 hours ago, Burholm said:

Are there different gsx rockers? Thick pad and thinner pad?

As far as I know there are 3 types. All share the same valve operating geometry though.

- Slotted pad (GSX750)

- With oil bump (raised oil feed exit)

- W/o oil bump - newer type?

Lumpy cams hit the oil bump, so this needs to be ground away. The chromed surface on the pad is thin and tends to peel off.

Must have have some further notes/pics on this, but can't find these right now..