CV Carb Mod washers £20 / set

wsn03

Carb mod washers  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How many washers would you order for the CV carb mod if they can be made?

• Set of 4
    • Set of 8
    • Set of 16

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2018 at 12:00 AM

@jonny1bumpwe have 80 odd washers on the poll now. I'm sure it would be safe to suggest to your guy a batch of 100 would probably end up being a safe bet.

Can you talk to him please? What I might do is ask people to message me with name, address etc and I'll put it on a form. If your mate could post as well that would be massively helpful. Can you please advise?

6 hours ago, wsn03 said:

@jonny1bumpwe have 80 odd washers on the poll now. I'm sure it would be safe to suggest to your guy a batch of 100 would probably end up being a safe bet.

Can you talk to him please? What I might do is ask people to message me with name, address etc and I'll put it on a form. If your mate could post as well that would be massively helpful. Can you please advise?

I've took little gamble and asked for 100 washers will see him Sat as we going bike show. So all been well I will have them the weekend. Suppose best way for payment would be PayPal. 

For foreign post will got post office and inform exact cost.

Edited by jonny1bump