Fuel return for turbo bandit

On 11/7/2018 at 5:22 PM, no class said:

A simple design but effective ...... dual barb / feed and return .....return line just slightly below the top of the fuel tank / roughly above fuel level . No reserve but in-line fuel valves can be added 

IMG_2820.JPG

The simple solutions are often the best 

Hey B12Mick, where in the fuel supply chain does this go? It looks like it mounts right onto where the fuel tap would normally go.

Do you sacrifice reserve using it? 

Saw this, Its a dual feed however could one be used as return? 

http://www.suzukiperformancespares.co.uk/product/pingel-fuel-tap-c-w-adaptor-gsf1200-bandit/52/

Edited by Sketch424
Adding things
On 11/8/2018 at 4:22 AM, no class said:

A simple design but effective ...... dual barb / feed and return .....return line just slightly below the top of the fuel tank / roughly above fuel level . No reserve but in-line fuel valves can be added 

IMG_2820.JPG

I had something like that in mind too, but I didn't want to lose reserve, I need it where I live. ;)

On 11/9/2018 at 6:14 AM, Sketch424 said:

Hey B12Mick, where in the fuel supply chain does this go? It looks like it mounts right onto where the fuel tap would normally go.

Do you sacrifice reserve using it? 

Saw this, Its a dual feed however could one be used as return? 

http://www.suzukiperformancespares.co.uk/product/pingel-fuel-tap-c-w-adaptor-gsf1200-bandit/52/

It was no class who posted the picture up but yes, goes in place of the original fuel tap and has no reserve 

• 3 weeks later...