R6 fuel tap on a B12

Mark

Came across a passing comment about a B6 race bike with a fuel tap from an R6 to incease flow and have a lower profile tap

Wondered if any of you guys had done this? Thinking better flow, low profile, better price than a pingle. Also the R6 is gravity fed.

Thoughts?

4 hours ago, Buddy said:

I’ve used an early fazer 600 tap, with the bandit faceplate and twist knob on, not with turbo tho, doesn’t have reserve and is gravity feed, used it on a dot head bandit conversion I did, 

Cheers for the input.

Pretty similar to running the B12 tap on  just prime then really. I have read they are faster flowing than the B12's though, and lower profile.

Maybe not worth messing with as an upgrade. But i dont have ant tap atm so need to buy one either way. Will give it a go!

13 hours ago, Mark said:

Cheers for the input.

Pretty similar to running the B12 tap on  just prime then really. I have read they are faster flowing than the B12's though, and lower profile.

Maybe not worth messing with as an upgrade. But i dont have ant tap atm so need to buy one either way. Will give it a go!

They are definitely lower profile, I’ll see if I can find a pic