Any pics? A mate of mine had a slingshot with a full Remus system. It was a while back so can't remember if it was 4/1 or 4/2/1. Downpipes were very skinny, but it looked to be baffled just before it meets the can. Not the most elegant system I've every seen but look to be good quality.

15 minutes ago, Duckndive said:

Given the Inlet Ports are on different Centres it would make sense that the exhaust ports are as well....9_9

But most aftermarket "not welded into the collector!" systems will fit either with a little fiddling around  

Nope. The w/c are identical exhaust port spacing.  Inlet flow might be different between waterboiler and oil cooled (carb spacing) but outlets are the same.  Easier to fit a w/c exhaust to a slingshot than a stock one as w/c exhaust hangs lower and further out from the engine, i.e. offers loads of clearance. The reason I mention that the downpipes were welded to the collector  (Cobra system) was to point out that the exhaust port spacing is the same. There is no fiddling around to fit. The downpipes need shortening to look right though because of the hang. ;)

• 1 month later...

Has anyone actually fitted an exhaust from an oilboiler or bandit etc to an 1100 WP?  I have an unknown system on mine its a four in to one but I need to remove it to change the oil filter so I'm looking for something that will clear the low sump and the oil filter, anyone have experience of a viable option, or do I need to spend 800 on a new four into one?

cheers

Yeah I've looked into them but from all the pictures its hard to tell where they might be a tight fit and how much room there is for access, hence me asking if anyone has done it and has any pictures.  It would be great if someone has done it and has pics of it. I don't want to go through buying lots of different ones just to see if I get lucky.

• 2 weeks later...