Gsx1100tscc engine number

Hello folks

Can anyone help me with some information

I have just acquired an engine for a race project.

1 x what year is it 

Engine number 702 

2 x is good power achievable from this engine

Any other bits of information what to or what not to do 

Would like good tractable power

15390128860831535690613.jpg

• Like 1

Frankly I wouldn't bother. Look at it.. The paint is coming off and the wiring is a mess, how would it ever run again?

Tell you what, I'll be willing to take it off your hands so you'd have space again to place and prepare a nice smooth running watercooled engine instead. No messing around with pistons, cams, clutches etc to make it faster and more reliable, but just nice and clean plug&play and power via chip tuning.

:vu:

• Like 3
14 hours ago, arnout said:

Frankly I wouldn't bother. Look at it.. The paint is coming off and the wiring is a mess, how would it ever run again?

Tell you what, I'll be willing to take it off your hands so you'd have space again to place and prepare a nice smooth running watercooled engine instead. No messing around with pistons, cams, clutches etc to make it faster and more reliable, but just nice and clean plug&play and power via chip tuning.

:vu:

Oh yes not as tidy as I wanted but it's nice to know someone is prepared to do me a favour and take it of my hands

I was thinking if it was any good injection would be a good way to go if allowed

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, alfablack said:

Does the oss site do classifieds ? 

yup indeedy

but you need a 50+ post count to access it, however being such a good guy that I am, i'll swop you an 1100 et motor for that old manky boat anchor efe lump...s'long as you throw in that unit trumpet too:vu:

• Like 2
On 10/20/2018 at 5:16 PM, vizman said:

yup indeedy

but you need a 50+ post count to access it, however being such a good guy that I am, i'll swop you an 1100 et motor for that old manky boat anchor efe lump...s'long as you throw in that unit trumpet too:vu:

Would you really that's nearly very descent of you .

I think I will try and find another friend

The trumpet is my mates it's a

Daytona 500