Hayabusa swing arm in EFE

TrunKz

I tried, it fits in with some spacers, but due to the bracing on the swingarm it hits on the rear frame rails, unless you jack up the back.

I got to the stage where to get a sensible ride height, I would have had to cut off the frame rails and reposition them , which I didn't want to do, so ended up fitting a 1200 Blandit arm instead. 

1 minute ago, matt said:

I tried, it fits in with some spacers, but due to the bracing on the swingarm it hits on the rear frame rails, unless you jack up the back.

I got to the stage where to get a sensible ride height, I would have had to cut off the frame rails and reposition them , which I didn't want to do, so ended up fitting a 1200 Blandit arm instead. 

you could cut the brace off and weld it back on underneath ....that would get them thinking 9_9

ive got 2 efes 

I ended up relocating the frame tube on the one that never fitted, but looking back I would remove the brace, narrow it and re-fit it, keeping the frame standard.

e2a im talking bollox, only one has a busa arm, the other is gsxr, ive not touched em for about 10 yrs so I blame dementia

Edited by baldrick