1216 advice

Swirl

This morning I met up with a very nice oldskool gentlemen in Oswestry only 30 miles from my house, collected a powerscreen bottom end with rods and the powerscreen head free of charge before they went the skip,  we sat for an hour and chatted all things OSS from nitrous to turbo's, we had a chat about the forum and his turbo charged slingy, oil boilered efe and nitrous bandit engine drag bike, he had some very nice machinery hopefully he ends up here, anyway  im planning to turbo my 750ES when funds allow, but first where do I go from here, source a 1127 block to take out to 81mm and some busa pistons, for high compression motor or do I build a mild budget turbo motor for the ES is the powerscreen bottom end man enough etc, Awaiting your thoughts.

2 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

the powerscreen has helical primary gears (between crankshaft and clutch), they don't take big power very well according to those who know.

But other people who can know, say that is only a problem on assembled (aircooled) crankshafts, the oilcooled ones are one piece and it will be fine.

I guess there's only one way to find out. Do it.

Exactly what I was aiming at cheers CC, how much is big power