My day

Wurz

Had to get the kat inspected today (think mot) going well until the "now the horn" request. Fucking thing was blanked off, and apparently me shouting "get out the fucking way" wasn't acceptable (I know right) . So, after a quick trip to autozone, a quick "can i borrow a screwdriver and a length of wire" later we have one inspected bike....
For the folk back in the uk the test went like this.... "right , let me see you get up to about 20mph and stop,  ok cool,  pull it over here.  Brake lights...ok...blinkers?   Ok... horn?   Ok... you're done" didn't even have to get off the bike. 

Then on the way home I ran out of petrol.. because I'm a twat and didn't notice it was on reserve.
Conclusion. The brakes are shit, the suspension is fucking terrible, aircooled bikes in Texas are a stupid idea, there's a really annoying noise above 80mph that I can't work out where it's coming from and it's really uncomfortable to ride..
I fucking love it

• Like 2