Dyno Day

Paulm

Ok boys and girls,I am looking at trying to organise a Dyno Day,hopefully on the 20th or 21st October,in conjunction with an open day at FastByMeTurbo Systems HQ in Oakham,Rutland. I have a mobile Dyno that can attend on either day,he needs a minimum of £500 to make it viable,so my question to you is are you interested in it? For any of you going to the Suzuki Trackday on the 13th the Dyno will be be there if you want to see it in action. You know as much as I do at the moment but our last Dyno Day was a great success,will be a good day socially and for any of you that haven’t been to Turbo HQ, nows your chance for a look around.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Paulm said:

Ok boys and girls,I am looking at trying to organise a Dyno Day,hopefully on the 20th or 21st October,in conjunction with an open day at FastByMeTurbo Systems HQ in Oakham,Rutland. I have a mobile Dyno that can attend on either day,he needs a minimum of £500 to make it viable,so my question to you is are you interested in it? For any of you going to the Suzuki Trackday on the 13th the Dyno will be be there if you want to see it in action. You know as much as I do at the moment but our last Dyno Day was a great success,will be a good day socially and for any of you that haven’t been to Turbo HQ, nows your chance for a look around.

I,m in :tu

• Like 1

Ok,to get the Dyno man to come along for the day,he needs £500 for it to be viable which equates to£25 a run if we can get 20 people to have a go,if not obviously the costs go up or down if we get more or less people. I need people to commit to it so I can book it, if I do book it you will have to send payment to me in advance and it will not be refundable unless the day doesn’t happen,if you pull out after payment and you can get someone to take your place that’s fine,if not you lose your money.So I will give you all until  September 22nd to commit,if we have enough people at that day I will book him and you will have to pay for your run.If after booking  and you have paid me and the Dyno day doesn’t happen I will refund you your money. Any questions ask away.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, minx said:

I'm just waiting to confirm my travel for October but as long as it stays in the week I think it will, I'm in. Where do I send the money? 

Nice one. 

No money to be sent until we have enough people Sarah,we also need Dave to confirm an open day will take place so we can have the Dyno day there,unless anyone can suggest a backup plan?

3 hours ago, Wee Man said:

I'd need to know what day before I can commit, as I'd need either one or two nights off work. 

Would love to see how much....or how little power my bike has and catch up with some oldskoolers.

Keep an eye on this post Gregg,i’ll try and keep everyone in the loop.

• 2 weeks later...