Slabby racing footrests

mx13

Guest YoshiJohnny

Harris or Yoshimura if you can find some...

I have loaned a set of Yoshi ones (that I have borrowed) to our favourite engineering person to copy... he will get round to them and they will be available for reasonable money... I had some Harris versions done a few years back and I think they worked out at around £130.. not sure what the Yosh ones will be

YJ

Slabby left and right foot peg mounts have different spacing, don't they? You'd probably be better off getting some adjustable mount plates made and mate some second hand Gilles rearsets to them. That way you can expand your search in to non-Suzuki rearsets too as you can swap the mount plates over. ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, R1guy said:

These look nice but more than double the price of the Race Direct ones! 

WOW, More than double? Not familiar with the Race Direct product but have to wonder at 1/2 the price? I know these are worth it and don't have personal experience with $250 rearsets to compare. I know he posted on the 1st Gen facebook page a week or so ago about a "holiday" special of $425 i think...?