Suzuki 1127

Hi.have a problem on reving..between 3k and 6k rpm its missing but befor that and after that its fine..now i cleaned ou my tank and it was clean.cleaned my carbs and jets..got new plugs in and new oil and filter also changed.still have that mis.asking for advice please.im starting to wonder if its mabe valves or valve stem seals?

Ok start again ;)

1. RTFR :)

2. Intro is a good thing so we know what your on about ;) not just hello all (if you want answers/help that is ;))

3. Pics are always good (y)

4. More info needed, what bike/carbs you on about??? There is more than one Suzuki out there, If not a Suzuki, fuck off xD Air cooled could be needles, oil cooled could be emulsion tubes

Ok..what is rtfr??? 2nd.. i have a suzuki 1127 cc 1989 model.it was running fine for a while and now started having a mis from about 3000rpm and 6000 rpm . I have reved it allot..sorry its a oil cooled..i cleaned everything..and the air screws were 3and 1/2 turns out..some were 3 .so i made them all 3 and 1/2 turnes out..is that too much air?Jets are clean so i realy hope its not valves.. i tried to upload a pic but struggles.i will apreciate any advice plz.my name is leon and im from south africa

20180816_181509.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to OSS (y)

Yes air screws are to much (in the UK spec ;)) standard settings are 2 turns out from base.

I would think you will find the emulsion tubes are worn get this a lot on the oil cooled carbs now a days ;) if you take the carb tops off and slide look down the carb (from the top) if the brass tube (that the needle slides in) are not 100% round that will give you problems around the 3000-6000 rpm.

Nice looking bike :tu