Suzuki Classic Bike Trackday Sept 13th Cadwell Park

Paulm

Ok boys and girls, we can have a stand at the above event at Cadwell Park if we want to, it’s on a Thursday though. If people are interested in putting there bikes on the stand speak up,there is also a Trackday which if you want to ride on you will have to organise yourselves, it’s a Suzuki only event by the looks of it,could one of our more tech savvy people put a link on here to it please @Kid Kearsley @davecara.

Edited by Paulm
  • Like 3

Ok boys and girls can we have some definate attendees for our stand please, I realise it’s a Thursday so people may be at work but it’s a Suzuki Event and we should be flying the flag high for OSS,there’s lots of great bikes on this site,they need to be seen.

What do I need to go do this .do I need mot  leathers what helmet type as I have a old skool gsxr 1100 Streetfighter it’s more of a ornament but would love to take it on a steady ride round the track  and also got a 99 1200 bandit so there both before 2000  HELP!! 

C930596D-AD03-4303-A251-C012BEE591C5.jpeg

Edited by Madmark
2 hours ago, Madmark said:

What do I need to go do this .do I need mot  leathers what helmet type as I have a old skool gsxr 1100 Streetfighter it’s more of a ornament but would love to take it on a steady ride round the track  and also got a 99 1200 bandit so there both before 2000  HELP!! 

C930596D-AD03-4303-A251-C012BEE591C5.jpeg

If you are talking about doing the parade lap,you need proper riding gear ie,leather/textile,boots gloves and helmet,Trackday you will have to check out the links above. If you want to come along and put the Slabby on the stand that would be great.

8 hours ago, Paulm said:

If you are talking about doing the parade lap,you need proper riding gear ie,leather/textile,boots gloves and helmet,Trackday you will have to check out the links above. If you want to come along and put the Slabby on the stand that would be great.

Thanks for the info I will try to come along will update more closer to the time and sure sounds good think it will be a good day out :-)

• Like 1