Crankcase breather routing

20170524_121540_zpssegdzwtw.jpg

This the one I built for @Markz9and have the same on my slabbie. it mounts and raises the seat unit, there is a -6 from the cam cover that feeds in to bottom but an internal tube means it goes to the top of the tank, a -10 goes from a modified clutch cover directly to the bottom of the tank so any oil can drain back to the sump, as well as allowing it to breath, a 3/4" peace of flexi hose runs from the top rear of the tank to atmosphere.

• Like 1

20170524_121540_zpssegdzwtw.jpg

This the one I built for @Markz9and have the same on my slabbie. it mounts and raises the seat unit, there is a -6 from the cam cover that feeds in to bottom but an internal tube means it goes to the top of the tank, a -10 goes from a modified clutch cover directly to the bottom of the tank so any oil can drain back to the sump, as well as allowing it to breath, a 3/4" peace of flexi hose runs from the top rear of the tank to atmosphere.

this works well now I have managed to get it out on the track and try, it also lifts the seat unit to just the right height so does two jobs 

• Like 1
On 7/18/2018 at 12:25 PM, Markz9 said:

this works well now I have managed to get it out on the track and try, it also lifts the seat unit to just the right height so does two jobs 

Love the bracing on your frame mark, I should have come for a nosy at donnington, I'm at castle Combe tomorrow on the slabbie, 

On 7/20/2018 at 5:59 PM, Billythekidd said:

Love the bracing on your frame mark, I should have come for a nosy at donnington, I'm at castle Combe tomorrow on the slabbie, 

Hi no problem a lot of it is hidden under the tank was very solid around spa even out the back through la source I am at donington mid Aug formula pro stock and 1/2 sept castle Combe and will have both race bikes there if you want a look