GS110X or EF Engine?

I have had a gsx1100et, a gsx1100esd and gsx1100ef.

All 3 of them put a smile on my face.

That said... I have the best memories of my 1135 with rs36. Could just manage 160km of range due to the fun factor. 

But...

It al depends on your goals. Commuting,  street, street/race or pure race. .. Turbo, Nos.. Etc... Most go faster goodies can still be had for both the 1100 or 1135.

Gszone.biz has a nice collection to swiftly max out your credit cards

The EF motor dose put more bhp out (in the uk) than the ET motor as standard, but I think over where you are they where all restricted to 100bhp (I may be wrong) :)

In the old days xD people just put the EF head on the ET bottom end as the EF heads flowed better than the ET ones.

Don't know if any of that helps xD

• 4 years later...
2 hours ago, rodneya said:

That looks like an ef bottom end with gsx head. Does it have 1075 or 1135 stamped on the front of the block on the flywheel side?

As the man said, EF bottom end and I suspect from that angle what looks like a 1135 block, as the ET block has slightly more rounded corners. Cylinder head is ET/EX.

To answer your question I wouldn't be disappointed with any of the air cooled 1100 lumps.

EF engine pictured.

IMG_20220915_193151.jpg

Edited by eddiegsx
More text
  • Like 2