Electrical issue

Blue

Whilst I was on the Dyno the bloke said “he thinks I have an electrical issue, it’s like something going on & off really fast, it’s as if the plugs can’t cope”. I’ve fitted a relay to help protect the battery could that be the cause? 

How do you mean ' a relay to protect the battery'? Batteries wear long trousers so don't normally need protection!

It could be high frequency vibration acting on the relay ?

Follow the KISS motto - battery 2 switch 2 load with earth at either end! If you want to 'protect' the battery - use a main fuse 150A rated should be ok?

Both coils will have one wire which is the same colour as on the other coil ie: wiring for 2 coils =2 orange, 1 white, 1 black with yellow trace, in this case the 2 orange cables would be replaced temporarily with wires direct from the battery + (through a switch would be good ( note this is an un-fused supply so be careful )) this will bypass the ignition switch, side stand relay and kill switch.The ignitor will still be supplied by a questionable + supply but to temporarily replace this you would need a switch to turn the bike off. This is just a test procedure to identify if and where you have an issue. The relay that you put in should have been put in on the orange wire wiring run that runs to the alternator and is for voltage regulation and should not affect anything else. It is so much easier for for me to do these things than it it is to write it down so I am sorry if it does not read well.