Gsx750es alternative swingarm ???

What swingarms are you guys running in your full floaters, I haven't had a look at the set up yet on the ES, I have read about people modifying the top mount but not seen many pictures, I've seen Davecara's stunning efe top mount, I have a complete gsxr750m rear end and a complete 99 srad rear end, both with 5.5in wheel caliper swing arm shock all linkages etc and the original ES back end still in place, so what is the way forward 

Yeah, so to run anything else other than standard full floater, you need to weld in top mount brackets to suit the geometry of the kit used and the desired shock travel/ride height.
I'm 50:50 on whether I'm going to have the stock arm braced or run something more modern (and probably half the weight).

Mostly because I'm crap at welding :o

12 minutes ago, Cobby said:

The slingshot arm is too wide at the pivot, bandit arm is the closest fit with some custom tophats to use the original gsx750es pivot bolt 

To wide not a problem we have the technology,  big hammer a hacksaw and a 9" grinder

• Like 2