Draw through turbo set up Bandit 600

Got a spare 98' Bandit 600 that I'm bored of and want to make into a little fun project. Would love to turbo charge it. A few things to consider:

Blow through or draw through? I'd like to go draw through as there are less things to tinker with/modify and just looks a whole lot easier and possibly cheaper.
Oil feed for the turbo. Best way to go about this?
What turbo to use? Something easy to spool, something that won't create too much power. 
Cooling? Obviously the bike is oil cooled. You don't need an intercooler to run with a draw through turbo setup. Would a bigger oil cooler rad be a good option?

Just asking for anyones know-how on this situation. Any tips, tricks and wisdom will be greatly appreciated. 

welcome to OSS.info

have a read through the forced induction section....gather some basic info then start a build thread in the projects section.....

.....you can turbo the b6, but it ain't gunna be a whole lot cheaper going draw-through as apposed to blow-through, unless you have a carbon sealed snail and a s&s e/g or mickyrooney laid about.....

....have a read through the forced induction section(y) then realise you want more!

4 minutes ago, vizman said:

welcome to OSS.info

have a read through the forced induction section....gather some basic info then start a build thread in the projects section.....

.....you can turbo the b6, but it ain't gunna be a whole lot cheaper going draw-through as apposed to blow-through, unless you have a carbon sealed snail and a s&s e/g or mickyrooney laid about.....

....have a read through the forced induction section(y) then realise you want more!

Thank you for the welcome and for the reply. Okay, Will have a look now. Sorry for posting in the wrong section!

10 minutes ago, KnockKnock said:

Sorry for posting in the wrong section!

no worries dude(y)

we've all had cheap fun power ideas.....then you get a boost fix, and it's never enough....god damn the pusher man, i've been clean for 2 years, but lost 3 years to boost and another 4 to noz program trying to get me offer'it.

there's some real hardcore boost heads on here......one of them trying to mainline a gsxr400

• Like 3