R.I.P Pete Boyles the original winged hammer

It is with a very heavy heart that I must share the sad news that Pete Boyles @Pete750ETpassed away last night.

Those of you who have been involved with the site for a while will remember Pete's earlystock racing career alongside Runt racing from the early days of the site and the OSS motto:  Go runt go! and Go Pete go! We all followed the antics of Pete's racing career and that of Runt racing with great pride and great enthusiasm.

Anyone who knew Pete will know what a genuinely lovely guy he was.  Pete was my inspiration for starting the winged hammers team and I will always regard him as the original winged hammer.

Rest in peace my friend.

pete.JPG

Guest YoshiJohnny

Top man, saw him last at Donington and he looked really well, but was saying his treatment wasn't having much effect. I met him only a handful of times and he was decent, funny and into all things Suzuki. I enjoyed his company and admit to being a little teary about this.

Feel privileged to have shared some time and laughs with a great bloke who I will miss

542036_10151073398373915_1032245854_n.jpg