Scottish meetup, Dunkeld, 06/07 oct18

Blubber

As some may have seen in the general section...i AM coming over :pimp: ( time to hide your booze and suzuki stuff )

The plan was a meet and greet with other gsx1400 owners. I have just blatantly asked the organiser if I could invite other suzuki enthusiasts: yep. No problem. 

So.... if you are interested in a meetup or just a day out of the house... Read along

This is the information I have at this moment.- updated 14may18

Ok slight change of accommodation as the other places I've been looking at are no longer available
So for 16 people (all in twin rooms) At the www.royaldunkeld.co.uk hotel we can get b&b for £1104 
So including breakfast that works out at £69 each(£34.50 pppn) for the weekend of Friday 5th leaving on Sunday 6th .
It's a little further south than I was looking for but everything is still very accessible from dunkeld A9 and north A93 deeside and speyside via several routes.
I've booked the hotel so hope this is ok with everyone .
Seth

Edited by Blubber
new location
  • Like 3

@Froudy  @kja.busa.....time to bring both worlds together ;)

If interested... Just mention it here.

Questions...  Just ask,  I will forward them to the organiser. 

Suggestions... Welcome. 

For now it's just a meeting, some food and a sleep over. Next day a roundtrip in the Inverness area. I will be trying to keep boze levels low-ish to be able to enjoy the epic - to me - scenery by bike without a huge hangover.  Did that once in Matlock district :$ trying not to reenact that. 

P6192213.JPG

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...