Gsx750es options

Swirl

9Rustynail has got me salavating over a Gsx750es that I know of, it's had a fire in the headlight bowl, so that means it needs a loom and if your swapping the loom you may as well swap the engine right? xD here comes the good bit, I've got a gsxr 750m motor and some 38mm carbs headers usd front end, I've also got gsxr 750m complete swingarm with 5.5" wheel but I also have a braced srad 750 complete rear end but I have a 5.5 wheel and 6" wheel so various options, i would like to use the srad arm if I get it, with which ever srad wheel and the slingshot usd front end with a b12 wheel, 750m motor for now, looking in to b12 turbo in the future, thoughts please

Screenshot_2018-04-06-19-42-45.png

20171108_155005.jpg

Been and seen it today, looks ok from the rear picture, the front end is toast, I know I was going to change it but was thinking of throwing it on the road as is, dilemma now do I buy a bike can't afford, it's a bridge to far at the mo I think