Gsx750es options

Swirl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

just browsing facebook came across a guy giving away a powerscreen bottom end, I thought that will do for my oilboiler build for the old girl,  next thing I know ive now got a head, bottomend, 1186cc je forged pistons and block, manifold/turbo and a few other bits.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here we go  again, sold a few bits, then panic sold a couple of bikes and haven't got anything on the road, phew the old es is near enough good and still runs as is, so front end and sling it back together,  mot may run it may sell it and buy something else not sure :tu

20190313_134211.jpg

20190313_134221.jpg

20190313_134230.jpg

Had a bit of time before I had to pick the kids up from school (i hate the school run) can't wait to go back to work, all new cables fitted, needs some bits now, but know where my old front end is awaiting fitment to a trike so could be some borrowing going on, I'm looking for, clock bracket, spindle, spacer and Speedo drive, brake master cylinder and brake hoses and maybe a wheel with a tyre on, but I can get the rest together while I source these bits and I found the keys for it.

20190313_162431.jpg

20190313_162421.jpg

Edited by Swirl
  • Like 1

Although the forks and yokes I picked up the other day fitted, unfortunately they are Gsx550es not 750 O.oso I source a rolling chassis from a nice guy down Boston, what a trek, it's collected and 10hrs of my life I won't get back, so I'll have some 550 forks for sale 

IMG-20190314-WA0008.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...