Carbon fibre body work

Dane

Just to keep you in the loop we are currently sourcing parts, we have the Kat covered and just finalising the EFE parts. Once I have them I can put together some ball park figures to make sure the project is cost effective (moulding is pretty costly)

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys, i have done some rough calculation on the Kat Top fairing and the rough cost looks like it would be within the £180 - £200 range in full autoclaved gloss twill. Is this something people would be still be interested in at these prices. Just gauging the demand before i stump up for moulding prices and look at the other parts

On 7/3/2018 at 11:47 AM, Hutch said:

Hi Guys, i have done some rough calculation on the Kat Top fairing and the rough cost looks like it would be within the £180 - £200 range in full autoclaved gloss twill. Is this something people would be still be interested in at these prices. Just gauging the demand before i stump up for moulding prices and look at the other parts

yes, i will have one at that price. are you planning to do any other kat panels?

I plan to do the seat unit and side panels as maybe the clock back, just sourcing good ones to mould from as mine area bit beat up. Also working on the 8" light bowl for the EFE and maybe more EFE parts but thet are big panels which may reduce the demand a bit

• 3 weeks later...