Harris Magnum 4 Tribute

Bondy

Few things. Decided to fit the brand new RS38’s. These ones were borrowed from my Spondon build. This motor is an unknown item. At least if i put new carbs on i can say they will be fine. Wiring loom is nearly there now. Just need to fit the connectors in the headlight, coils and under the seat for light and blinkers. Clutch slave cylinder came off my blue Bandit. After bleeding it, the piston came out too far. It fouled the chain  The push rod was too short so i bought a bit of 6mm silver steel and made a new rod. I bled the clutch and after getting it working lovely, i noticed the fluid level had gone down. The slave cylinder is corroded. No drama. I have 3 spare ones 

Tank is back now. Shitty paint has been sorted. See if i can get the loom finished by the weekend.

5818A9EC-CE6D-4243-A0CB-FA4161277BB3.jpeg

• Like 4
6 hours ago, eddiegsx said:

Gutted you cant make manchester the weekend would have loved to see the finished article, great tribute, looks the business!!!!!

Mee too mate. I will be there still with the F1 but not enough space for the two bikes. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, eddiegsx said:

One of the nicest harris ive seen, congrats mate lovely job. now you have two i think you should sell the red one to me?

i was looking at the red one in manchester top quality work.

Thanks bud. You should have come and said hello. I still have a couple of little jobs to do. I wish i had more room at home to keep them mate. Lol. Trying to get the Mrs round to the idea of putting them in the conservatory, but i cant see it. 

• 3 weeks later...