suzuki / kawazaki love child

Hello all...

So i am the new owner of this little beauty!

I am going to give a good dose of luvvin'.

So the first job is to fit the carb, HSR42. The problem being that this carb is larger than the original, therefore will not go in t' space!. So this is an issue!

The idea i am thinking about is spacing the carb away from the turbo intake, and what i would like to know is, is there a maximum distance that the carb can be spaced away?.

Or any other good idead will be appreciated...

Cheers

Jason

Ok so just tried to get pics from my phone and wont do it. Will add some pics when i get back

• Like 1

Hello all...

So i am the new owner of this little beauty!

I am going to give a good dose of luvvin'.

So the first job is to fit the carb, HSR42. The problem being that this carb is larger than the original, therefore will not go in t' space!. So this is an issue!

The idea i am thinking about is spacing the carb away from the turbo intake, and what i would like to know is, is there a maximum distance that the carb can be spaced away?.

Or any other good idead will be appreciated...

Cheers

Jason

Ok so just tried to get pics from my phone and wont do it. Will add some pics when i get back

On my old efe i welded a flange onto a tube "same size as the turbo inlet" that took the HSR inlet manifold and used a silicone hose to mount the tube to the turbo

You can get a HSR manifold from Allens Performance

i,ve also used a curved "angled" hose on an S&S carb to gain the room needed and keep it as close as poss to the action

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Been a while since an update, so here's one.

not much has happened really, just bought a few bits for it. finally found an S&S Super E. got an inlet adapter made for it and got a sexy bellmouth for it too. thanks @Fastbyme.

sent the exhaust of to be polished, i had the down pipes and connector pipe done in a "factory finish", and the exit pipe mirror polished,  came out very nice i reckon.

12544920_10153825496506168_39240592_o.th

12562734_10153827621456168_1593954838_o.jpg

12545720_10153825742261168_1800969892_o.jpg

20151125_190841_HDR.jpg

Edited by mr jason
damn pictures!!
  • Like 5