suzuki / kawazaki love child

• 6 months later...

Daaaaaamn i am slow!. Just a few things happened from my last post, finally got her running... Fookin shit myself when it fired up!!. Lots of smoke, noise and squealing!. Well the squealing was me, in delight hahahaaa. Got bodywork painted, bit premature (not for the first time!) still in dry build mode. I think i have found the look i want?, shorter rear end, but dont really want to cut the frame though. This where my conundrum starts, do i cut and get what i want? Or should i not?. Would still look good original seat length. What do you reckon boys?...

20160828_144820.jpg

20160828_144755.jpg

20160828_144601.jpg

• Like 5

Well it is very green - it was originally a Lawson rep in green but I like it. And i'm with Clive - don't like short arse's on old skool bikes - too German for my taste. Still if the old lady ain't going too anything's possible. Not too loud I hope LOL! Enjoy. I've got a photo somewhere I'll dig it out for comparison.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

Last post 2016!!! what the actual fuck!?!?....

Where does the time go eh?.

So i thought i would do a little update, not that I myself have done a lot to it, Cos i am a lazy git, and life got in the way!.

It went off to The man... Big D... FBM... Fast By Me Turbos!

These pics may not be in order, but hey pics are always good.

Got a one piece tail unit from webike japan... fuck me that was expensive!. Fitted that and off it went to FBM.

I like the stance, standard'ish, but not.

20180608_212157.jpg

20180527_191602.jpg

20180608_212057.jpg

• Like 3

A few more pics of where i am now...

Got the seat sprayed... slightly different colour! FFS. But eh doesn't matter right now.

Also picked up a swing arm from Dave whilst i was there.

Got 6" rear wheel from @jonny1bumpfor said arm.

I have gone for a 520 conversion to avoid chain contact with the frame. I am using a drag chain from grumpy1260 and JT Sprockets. Anybody in the know think i have done the right thing or should i got for frame cut out  and use more heavy duty drive gear?.

20190712_192249.jpg

20200513_165023.jpg

20190712_192335.jpg

• Like 12

Fuck me that's changed a bit ! ! ! 

I can't believe it went to you 5 years ago - as you say - time flies! What happened to the old Blow thro stuff, as if you still have it, i'd buy it back, then I could progress the new tech suck through? I'm glad it's still giving the thrill you had when you picked it up.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gixer1460 said:

Fuck me that's changed a bit ! ! ! 

I can't believe it went to you 5 years ago - as you say - time flies! What happened to the old Blow thro stuff, as if you still have it, i'd buy it back, then I could progress the new tech suck through? I'm glad it's still giving the thrill you had when you picked it up.

@Gixer1460Sorry young man, it went to the man Big D. I still get a smile everytime when i go into the garage. I do get friends/family/workmates asking/bitching when it's going to be on the road?... It seems like everybody but me is in a rush to get it done!xDxD FUCK EM!.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, clivegto said:

Looks great, I use 530 on my Turbo bikes snapped one of them as as well. I only use top quality chains now. Wouldn't really want to trust a 520 on a turbo bike myself. 

Thanks clive, its good to have some real feedback. I may change it when i actually start riding it!xDxDxD

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mr jason said:

Thanks man, Hopefully its gonna be a tad faster when finally  done?xD

It went 10.5 flat @ 141 and got runner up at a Straightliners event with my lardy arse on board - you being a featherweight should crack serious 9's with the 'big boys' turbo!

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

It went 10.5 flat @ 141 and got runner up at a Straightliners event with my lardy arse on board - you being a featherweight should crack serious 9's with the 'big boys' turbo!

Well that sounds like it's going to be just perfect for start stop traffic to and from work!xD:)xD

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 5/16/2020 at 8:27 PM, mr jason said:

A few more pics of where i am now...

Got the seat sprayed... slightly different colour! FFS. But eh doesn't matter right now.

Also picked up a swing arm from Dave whilst i was there.

Got 6" rear wheel from @jonny1bumpfor said arm.

I have gone for a 520 conversion to avoid chain contact with the frame. I am using a drag chain from grumpy1260 and JT Sprockets. Anybody in the know think i have done the right thing or should i got for frame cut out  and use more heavy duty drive gear?.

20190712_192249.jpg

20200513_165023.jpg

20190712_192335.jpg

Love the look & stance of this :)

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...