Endurance Legends track day places Donington 12th and 13th of May 2018

KATANAMANGLER

Here is what Darin said: 

Yes we're taking track sessions bookings and had quite a lot already, and yes I agree it will be a LOT easier on you if you can get them to book direct!  

Will be great to see you back with an OSS stand too.

I'll put you in alongside any other Suzuki clubs and as close to Suzuki as possible too :)

We'll be celebrating a few Suzuki anniversaries this year too (GS1000, X7 and RGV250) and giving the first 100 GS1000/X7/RGV250 riders the following:
  • Parking in the Suzuki Only area alongside Suzuki GB in the centre of the show
  • Free camping in the Suzuki Camping Area at Park Farm (opposite Main Paddock entrance)
  • Entry to one Suzuki Anniversary Parade on Saturday on the main circuit (riders must have proper clothing & licence, & track experience and attend the required sign-on & briefing)

If any of your GS1000 owners want to bring their bikes, here's the link:

So @Paulm and @Havoc will be collecting and curating bikes for the stand we have space for 20. They will starting to get lists and details together in a seperate thread. This thread is just a heads up for all those who want do the track days.
places are filling up so don't dilly dally.

See you on the track skags! 
  • Like 5

BTW if you are sitting wondering whether you should give the track days a go then my advice is just do it.

You will love it. Free instruction and or an open track. Your chance to play on the world famous Donington park circuit.

Don't be nervous you won't regret it. There will be a few of us there to keep you company and none of us take ourselves too seriously. ( well maybe @Rene EFE does but he's not on track this year :ph34r:

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...

I think my DR may be a little outpaced out on track but, as I only live up the road and there's no chance of me having anything more suitable up and running by then, I'd be happy to come along to if anybody wants a bit of help with spanner twirling and general bike stuff.  If you're going on your bike (no van) I could bring paddock type stuff like paddock stands, jerry cans etc if you need them.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...