Event city show

Katana

12 minutes ago, Harry74 said:

Is that a promise Dave? 

Sorry for the slow reply Paul, life sometimes gets in the way, you know how it is. Doors open at 9.30, so I Would imagine we'd need to have the bikes in the stand an hour before that so 8.30-9am

No probs Mark, i’ll Get there for 9 or earlier, I presume you or Dave will be there at that time to get me and Liz in?

13 hours ago, Rsvfletch said:

Hi guys I’m going to have to miss this one due to a family commitment unfortunately. My bike is still available but I’ll be struggling to get it there myself. 

See you at Donington for sure. 

Thanks for letting us know. I'll see if we can get you bike picked up, but if not We'll see you at Donington. I recieved the unloading passes today, so can I anyone who is coming send me their address and I'll get them in the post at the weekend. You will recieve your show oasses from the organisers once the bikes are on the stand.

2 hours ago, davecara said:

I’m gonna have to cry off as well sorry men. This bastard bike is fighting me at every turn and I think torques-uk are trying to bankrupt me.

i’ll come along Sunday and say hello though 

Don’t forget my pistons!:D(y)

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Havoc said:

Right, Mongrel is sorted so I'll ride up Saturday morning. I wasn't sure if it was going to come together on time so gave the space in Paul's van up. I'll be at the Arena at about 08:45 Saturday morning. Did you post passes Mark? 

I did Tom, but I'll be there with spares anyway if they don't show up in time

• Like 1