Donington Endurance Legends May 12th/13th 2

Paulm

Great weekend, good to put faces to names real & OSS site. Unloading the van means real life is hovering over my shoulder :(

Working on the to do list for the slabie for next year already :D

IMG_0703.thumb.jpg.75edce284868d3804630a665c285658a.jpg

IMG_0709.thumb.jpg.aca718ec92d74aebbc2d966a924a7d06.jpg

Thank you to all the people who put the work in to make this happen.

• Like 4

Had a great weekend guys...Met one or two more faces to user names...I still have a memory of a fish however....Saw some fantastic bikes on show most of which were on the OSS stand.

I reckon I carried the flag for EFE's on track and made sure I went especially slow to make everyone else look good ;) Upset the wife when I returned home as I had only just fitted new tyres which looked rather second hand afterwards.I did get faster as the sessions went by so if I stayed on track everyday I reckon I would have mastered it by November!!!...Maybe a little more ground clearance would do me some good :)

The overall event was a success and totally glad I went....Cheers guys (y)

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Bigkenxx said:

There was a red and black faired efe going very fast on track 

Ah was this was the EFE with the classic fairing and single seat unit???...If so I will share the flag seeing as he was going fast lol.....

We will be there next year again , everything was built, tuned and modified himself in his shed including the  bodywork bar the tank he moulded himself it is a work of art I think it’s one of his old drag engines with flatties suppose I’m biased as efes are the fucking dogs bollocks end off in my eyes 

• Like 4