Donington Endurance Legends May 12th/13th 2

Paulm

54 minutes ago, skelly said:

I may be able to bring the katana unless I end up racing at Aintree on the Saturday,

If that's the case, I could bring it on sunday if that's any use.

kat75.jpg

kat74.jpg

I’ll keep that in mind Skelly thanks,at the moment we have enough bikes,i’ll get back to you about your bike if we have any drop out.

• Like 1

Just a quick heads up on admittance for people who aren’t showing a bike and are planning on attending, we are locked in to having 19 bikes on the stand now which is one less than we asked for but the organisers have been struggling for space and are having to fund some of the tickets themselves so there will be no spare tickets to give people with no bike on the stand I’m afraid,we generally have one or two spare but that’s not the case now,there has been a change of ownership at the circuit and belts have been tightened by the sounds of it,so hopefully you can take advantage of the leaflet offer further up the page.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Pre weekend checks going well...ish, Mot went through no advisories, making some baffles to make the 3 hour ride less tedious, checked the tent and turns out I had no poles...... quickly ordered one that will arrive tomorrow, so I'm all set, just need beers n stuff and im Ready to partay!!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Sam-Jaffa said:

Pre weekend checks going well...ish, Mot went through no advisories, making some baffles to make the 3 hour ride less tedious, checked the tent and turns out I had no poles...... quickly ordered one that will arrive tomorrow, so I'm all set, just need beers n stuff and im Ready to partay!!

See ya there young Sam

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Paul did I read somewhere that the gravel/stoned area is now tarmac???...Just curious in case i need to bring some weights for the tent/pop-up.

Not sure mate, I think unless you are doing the trackday or the endurance race,you will be camping in the field anyway.

5 minutes ago, Kid Kearsley said:

We got a full weekend pass regards baby sitting. Best pull my finger out. Her shocks out having a service and iv still gotta a list as long as my arm to complete. Partyyyyyyyy. 

Cool, crack on then and we’ll see you both on Saturday.

• Like 1